Monday, January 17, 2011

Demonic Circus


Another Art Challenge. This time I came up with the topic, got it from a game name generator and just loved it. I got kind of carried away with it. Had so much fun with the faces that when I finished them I needed to make all the rest more realistic than I intended to. Ah well. One day I'll learn ;)

The twins were inspired by the twins from The Shining, and I used some random still as a reference for their hands. Just the hands though. Clown's hands are referenced on my own. No faces were referenced which is perhaps why ringleader's smile is so weird. I learned painting teeth hurts. Other than that, just too much time in Photoshop and Painter. Here are some additional close ups.

3 comments:

ElectronicRainbow - sickly sweet said...

Incredible! The eyes are haunting! <3 I really admire your work.

vin. said...

Thank you! Glad you like it :)

Blogger said...

According to Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 lbs less than us.

(And realistically, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING to related to "how" they are eating.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

Click on this link to uncover if this quick questionnaire can help you release your real weight loss possibility