Friday, May 07, 2010

a gift.

Busy as hell. As usual, I know. But thought I'll share a piece I painted for my Parents' 30th Anniversary. It was great fun to work on something personal and something, as it turned out, they liked a lot :) Hand painted in Photoshop CS4, it's actually a quick, unpolished work, but I like it that way.



Also it seems spring came. Kind of. Another year when it's cold as hell and I'm freezing all the time. But luckily I managed to have 3 days off in the woods with my friends and we even had some sun (the only sunny hours I seen last few weeks :/). We had lots of fun, spent one night sitting outside and another playing fun game inside (the one which was featured in Inglorious Basterds by Tarantino), sitting near fireplace. I forgot how much I needed such time and I miss it already.

By the way, some preview pieces from my Master's Degree coming soon, 'cause why not, some are ready since few months anyway. There'll be lots of geisha / japanese stuff there, I think I said a year ago or so that there'll be more coming ;)

1 comment:

best online pharmacy said...

You are really an excellent blogger, and i appreciate your effort and wonderful work. Thanks for sharing.